Welcome to Shipping Innovation
- British shipping has delivered its strongest message to the UK Government yet... posted 356 days ago
- Transport Minister provides government response to maritime growth study and pledges to... posted 405 days ago
- The Steering Group and Board of Advisors would like to thank all... posted 484 days ago
- The British Government will “pull out all the stops to keep the... posted 496 days ago
- Major international maritime law firm Hill Dickinson LLP is to host a... posted 546 days ago
European Shipping Week is intended to be a platform where policy-makers from the main EU institutions will meet and engage with European shipowners and other stakeholders from the shipping sector. The focus is on shipping, in all its different aspects.
For more information visit the event website by clicking here.
This annual event focusing on the latest key developments for shipowners and ship managers returns to London in 2017, taking place as part of London International Shipping Week (LISW).